Mm…though I hesitated because everyone was already doing this, I’m addicted to memes, and I got tagged by Chrisy and Amelia (and as it turns out Moire and Whimsy) so… 🙂
1) I’m something of a tomboy, and I prefer to stand apart from the crowd in my tastes. As a result people can’t rec me music that everyone is listening to and I tend to avoid activities that everyone else is engaged in (except, obviously, memes).
2) I used to be a bit reckless as a teenager. Think a fondness for drink, fast vehicles, and an inclination to handle them well. The vehicles at least. Motorcycles are the only thing that I didn’t really try. I wonder if I should.
3) I’m slight of build and not very tall. I’m a favourite target for being carried by guy friends and the victim of many jokes that involved throwing/carrying (like being carried off or flung into pools).
4) I tried my first smoke at 14 and was hooked on it later in my teens (stress relief). As far as drugs go I’ve never done anything that required a syringe, but I’ve dabbled like most people at that age.
5) I’ve travelled quite a bit but I’ve been to only one country in Europe, and never been to the South in the US.
6) I used to be a health freak and very sports-oriented. Did some ice skating, sport taekwondo and *gag* once helped win a cheerleading competition. In contrast I’m terrible at things like skiing, bowling and tennis. Now I’m mostly into gaming 😛
7) I was voted in high school as being the sunniest girl, but since a lot of things have changed, I’ve been much more private and reserved.
8) Caliah is partly a digital personality – I say personality rather than person since my consciousness isn’t a separate thing. Our tastes are somewhat different, and I treat her mostly as a separate entity through which I can have fun in SL.
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged,and to read your blog.
I think tagging might be futile, seeing as everyone who actually has a blog has already been tagged, but I’ll throw out a few names – Shai Delacroix, moo Money, Lux Yao, Siyu Suen, Visa Volare, Mo Miasma, and Achariya Rezak, whose blog I’ve been reading lately. And Stephen Bentham, since I’m interested in what the biggest dork in SL has to say. (Out of curiosity, I’d also tag Kriss Lehmann, Moisie Swindlehurst, Luc Lameth, hyasynth Tiramisu, Daydreamer Langway, Xia Xevious, Cherry Tokyo, Roslin Petion, Donmai Frederick, Honey Fairweather, Lili Brink, loki Popinjay, Lyra Muse and Lash Xevious, but I’m not sure they have a blog on the FashPlanet feed, have already been tagged or are away).